Saturday, June 18, 2011

read this if you're bored.

I finally got all settled in... unpacked (aka hung up my clothes in a closet) and got shelving, drawers and such for my room... All I need is some stuff to cover the walls.. and I think I will be good to go!


Of course, as soon as that was done, it was time for my house/dog sitting adventure to begin.  For two weeks I'm staying at Jennifer's house in La Jolla- the Bird Rock neighborhood.. its right by the beach and her house is beautiful! She has two very friendly- but always excited dogs.. I only remember the name of one of them- Rodeo- so when Im communicating with them- they are both referred to as Rodeo... a group name... You win some you lose some I guess.


I also got a gym membership- and even a personal trainer- so I'm committed to going at least once a week (but I've been going much more.. because I have nothing else to do) Im pretty sure my personal trainer hates me.. he laughed at me when I told him I was 95% sure I was having a heart attack. Rude. Next week were having a kickboxing session.. Do I need a mouth guard? Maybe I'll bring one just in case. 


All in all, everything is going great :)
Until next time. 


Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment