Saturday, February 25, 2012

update!

Im officially the worst at updating this!! 

I'm going to throw some photos up of two exciting events that happened in the past couple months.  The first being the visit of Mom, Dad, Corey and Ashley.. It was so great to see everyone!! Grandma and Grandpa were even able to come down for a couple days too!! Christmas in January!!
The second was the chance to go to a PGA event at Torrey Pines!! It was unreal to watch the old and new greats of golf to play in the Farmers Insurance Open at the beginning of the month. We went on the second day, so it wasn't very crowded and it was really easy to hop between holes and get a chance to see everyone. 


Here are some photos of the Family Visit!
One of my very best friends that Corey and I have known since our early elementary years lives down here, and I am so thankful we had time to meet with them for brunch.  In addition, Ashley's best friend from her child hood years was also able to come down from Carlsbad.  It was such a great time to be surrounded by so many years of friendships and relationships, family and friends- if even only for an extended brunch. 





As I mentioned in the last entry. Changes are always happening! 
I have QUITE an exciting change coming up... news I can't QUITE share until tomorrow.. 
So come right back.. because now I know you have to be curious :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment