Thursday, March 8, 2012

23 & the best day of my life

YAY!  it's my birthday week! It was so great to get phone calls from friends and family, and it made my first birthday away from home a little nicer. 


It has been a very exciting week.  My birthday present to myself was tickets to watch WSU basketball come down and play UCLA.  I had a great day trip with a fellow Washingtonian to LA, where I drove home with my Cougar tail between my legs after an incredible beating from the Bruins. 


In addition, honestly,kate. made its debut in a retail store!! 
I stocked the shelves and tables of Sweet Paper with some great honestly,kate. products!
This is very exciting for me, and a huge dream come true! It was on the "three year plan"I made for honestly, kate. in January..  This plan received an immediate fast forward as soon as I started working at Sweet Paper, and I hope its just a stepping stone for great things to come! You can read more about honestly,kate. at Sweet Paper at www.honesltykate.com




No comments:

Post a Comment