Monday, May 21, 2012

Nothing new!

Long time no update!! (sorry grandma!)

Things are busy busy busy down here in so-cal!

Business with honestly, kate. is going amazing, definitely better than I could have hoped, especially for my first couple months! YAY!

Work at Sweet Paper is amazing as well.  My friend Laura came down from Portland this week and said "I hope I will one day love anything as much as you love your job"... it can't be far from true.

I don't think I have any exciting announcements or stories to tell.. You can catch up with the business side of things on the following blogs..

My personal business site with honestly, kate. 

and I now write a weekly summery for Sweet Paper called "Fab Five", you can see them every Saturday on their website here!


Also, I got a fun little write up on their website introducing me! you can see it here!

As if you didn't have enough links to check out, here are some fun pictures!



At a park beachside by my house!! 



Riding home from the store on the path that goes from my house "in to town".  




My friend Stevie and her too cute bulldog puppy Kola at a luau! 
We are sure Kola loves us..... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment