Friday, May 13, 2011

Cast of Characters (ever changing)

Whos who in my new life!!!


Pat- pat is the woman who make it all happen.  I met her for a few hours when I was down here 
        in February, and the next thing I know she found me a job, a home, and pretty much my 
         life as it is. 
Jennifer-  Jennifer is my new boss at Maudlin. She's pretty much a boss at life and I'm so 
          excited to soak up all her knowledge and sass. 
Zach- Zach is my friend from.. like.. 4th grade who lives down here.  I went with him to the 
         party that I met Pat at.. Love him :) 
Alex- Alex is Zachs super fox fiancee. love him too :)
Andria- Andria is super amazing as well!! it was at her birthday party that I went to with Zach, 
        in which I met Pat, to get a job working for Jennifer. 
Daniel- Daniel is Pats son who went to WSU for two years, which got me talking to Pat.  He's 
        kind enough to let me tag along with him to evening outings, and mooch on fun with his 
       friends. 


Okay- so I guess my cast is pretty small.. but there will be more to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment