Friday, May 6, 2011

the end of the beginning.

It's my last night in Spokane before I head down South 
The past week has been extremely emotional, as it's been full of "lasts"

On Sunday, I went down to Pullman for senior halls at my sorority, the "closing ceremony" for our pledge class with our chapter.  I've had to say goodbye to the house before, two years ago when I left Pullman for Spokane.. it definitely wasn't any easier the second time around. 

Tuesday was our last day of class, and final presentations.. something weird to wrap my mind around.. that I was "done".  Following the presentations, most of the people from our program met up at the closet bar to campus and.. well.. celebrated all of our hard work. 

Wednesday, my close group of friend got together and clowned around campus taking pictures in our graduation gowns. Im really glad I now have such great pictures with these ladies.. they truly made the survival and completion of school possible. 

Tonight was our program "senior banquet" at the Davenport.  Everybody got dressed up and.. well.. talked for the most part.  Most everyone had their parents there, or siblings.. boyfriends.. and it was a really fun time for "everyone else" to see the relationships we have made the past four years- and vice-versa.   I won a goofy award, voted on by the senior class, "most likely to lose work three days before its due".. fitting really. 

Tomorrow is the big day.. graduation is at 2pm, and then I'm having dinner with my family, and leaving to my parents house that night.  Saturday am Im starting the trip down to San Diego.. I cant believe its already here!  I suppose I should tape up the rest of my boxes- before I have to stay another day. . 

xoxo-
Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment