Friday, May 13, 2011

turn around

I was here just long enough to grasp- and then this afternoon I leave for Washington to watch my brother graduate! 


The drive down was great, the car worked perfect and one of my oldest friends drove down with me.. We thought it would be fun to stay the night in Reno- we were wrong. Reno is probably one of the most sad, empty has been towns on the planet. 


When we got here on Sunday afternoon, Zach (the friend that drove down with me) and I wandered around the downtown/gaslamp area.. one of my favs- and over to Cornado.  We had dinner downtown and stayed with my friend (other Zach) who lives down here. On Monday I dropped Zach off at the airport, and explored around the Hillcrest area, where other Zach lives.. the neighborhood is really nice and is one of the areas I'm looking at for my new place!


That night I helped at at inventory to meet my boss, and my new Pier 1 team! everything went really well there and I'm excited to get going!! Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday I got started with my new Maudlin job and I really feel like it couldn't be more perfect!  I love the atmosphere, and my boss is amazing, I can tell already that I'm going to learn so much from her and the business, I truly am blessed!


Im couch surfing/house sitting through the end of the month, and am moving into a town house in Pacific Beach. A girl that Pat (the woman who recommended me for the job) knows has a roommate leaving, so I'm going to take the third room in their super cute place until their lease is up in October!  They are both really nice, and the location is really awesome, its in Crown Pointe- a place I probably couldnt afford without having two other roommates- so I'm looking forward to living in the glory lands- even if only for a few months. In the meantime, I will look at every apartment for rent so I have the perfect place once October comes!


... After writing this- I think I need a cast of characters entry.  Jennifer (my new boss) made me a cast of characters list so I can catch on to who is who.. it helped greatly. 


So my next entry will be a cast of characters, that will be ever changing as needed. 
this could get interesting. 







No comments:

Post a Comment